Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Used up for Jesus- a call to all believers

To listen to the message, just click on the blog title.
I just listened to this message by a brother in Richmond, Kentucky. I was challenged to continue to give more and more (more than all?) for the Lord Jesus and His kingdom. Just a short message, but a great discussion starter for us all.

Josiah Morrison is just 21 years old and a former Good News On the Move team member. This brother has a heart for reaching the lost for the Savior and encouraging believers in their service to the Lord. He is in charge of follow-up for the work of the Lord in Richmond, Kentucky, a good friend, and a blessing to my heart. I pray that we continue to meet young men and women dedicated completely to God.

I hope this message encourages you to start each day with an eye on eternity. I would also recommend the book he mentions "The Disciples Manual" by William MacDonald. I am reading this book right now, and feel it is a must read for all believers, especially new Christians and young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment